These are inspections requested by sellers to be carried out on properties before putting them on the market. There are renowned companies in Sydney providing such services to their clients. It gets a skilled inspector to know the essential inspections that are necessary to be at the top of the list of the pre-sale inspection to ensure that a thorough job is done.
There are so many properties in Sydney that are on sale, but sellers of properties with a comprehensive report are more relaxed and are in a better position to sell out their properties faster than those without.
Types of Pre-sale Building Inspections
- Structural inspections - They ensure property is stable enough to withstand the harsh weather such as the storm and natural calamities such as earthquakes.
- Plumbing systems inspection - These inspections are done to ensure everything is in proper condition and also avoid damages caused by molds and potential costly repairs.
- Electrical systems inspections - They ensure all electric components are well installed and functioning to avoid safety hazards.
- Gas systems inspections - They help ensure that there are no possible leaks.
- Asbestos inspections - These inspects presence of asbestos fibre in the building materials that are health hazards when inhaled or ingested.
Benefits of Pre-sale Building Inspections
- The overlooked defects are disclosed and corrected. The buyer gets to know about the defects before buying the property in case they are not rectified.
- They help reduce the negotiation time as objections from the buyer are reduced. The disputes between buyer-seller are also minimized.
- They help increase the property value and gets it on demand.
- They prevent the sellers from having angst as they do not get unpleasant surprises thus offering peace of mind to know of the property's condition.
Contact Aussie Building Inspections today to arrange your free quote